Members of the AVA sign up to the following statements and are expected to comply with them:
- As a Member of the AVA, we are proud to acknowledge that we trade in accordance with the AVA Code of Conduct.
- The AVA Customer Charter is the basis for a continued fair-trading relationship with our customers
- Customers will receive value for money and high quality service and products
- Vending machines are operated to inspire and sustain customer confidence
- Our vending machines can be operated conveniently and efficiently by users, and will be checked and re-stocked in accordance with timetables agreed with our customers
- Our trained staff will ensure that machines are maintained to the highest standards of safety and hygiene, and operated in accordance with statutory requirements and AVA Codes
- Machine faults will be attended to within an agreed time
- Our spare parts service covers the reasonable life of the machines supplied
- In the event of difficulty, sufficient information will be available at the location for the attention of users
- We will not engage in any form of activity likely to bring the vending industry into disrepute
- We support recycling and are aware of our responsibilities towards the environment
In the unlikely event that a complaint should arise which cannot be resolved, we accept the decision of the AVA, according to the disputes procedure as per the AVA Rules.